Advanced Math & Science Package
- Index Everest-D V5
- TactileView Design Software
- TactiPad Drawing Tablet
- Audio Reading System
- Drawing Accessories & Paper
- Duxbury Braille Translation Software
- 1-Year Extended Warranty
- A $374.50 savings
Creating tactile graphics for math and science is now easy and affordable! This all-inclusive system is designed with flexible tools for teaching math and science to braille-reading students of all ages!
Everest-D V5 Specs
- 120 characters/second – fastest cut-sheet embosser at the price!
- Quality double-sided Braille – the industry standard
- High-resolution tactile graphics – up to 50 dpi
- Built in Wi-Fi for embossing with smartphones and tablets
- USB port for embossing from a USB-drive, backing up or updating
- Control panel with braille labels, speech feedback and backlit text & keys
- Cut-sheet/individual-sheet paper – for the widest selection of media!
- Built in Bluetooth for external speakers in noisy environments
- Updated firmware with recovery mode and Acapela multilingual speech
- User defined paper sizes for custom documents
The INDEX Everest-D offers the widest variety of media possible. Utilizing a unique individual sheet feeder, users can emboss braille paper documents as well as use mainstream media to create braille labels, double-sided braille business cards and more! Even use 11×17 paper to make foldable braille book, automatically. Plus, the new Everest-D Version 5 (V5) includes modern connectivity options like wireless embossing, USB embossing and even on-board braille translation to automatically convert .doc, .txt and .pdf files to braille.
The Everest-D V5 is a modular design, so our US service center can repair quickly – usually within one working day – and can even remote into your embosser (with permission) to diagnose and repair most potential issues without the embosser ever leaving your desk. You never have to pay more for good, fast service for INDEX embossers.