Brailliant Braille Display
HumanWare’s new Brailliant displays are designed for extensive reading with the full comfort and intuitive display navigation of HumanWare’s signature thumb keys.
Available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian
HumanWare’s new Brailliant BI display is designed for extensive reading with the full comfort and intuitive display navigation of HumanWare’s signature thumb keys. This new generation of Brailliant BI braille displays features the excellent, sharp and crisp braille cell technology that users have praised on the BrailleNote Apex.
Light, compact, portable, yet sturdy and durable, this new display ergonomically fits in front of your laptop or desktop keyboard, and can be used with your preferred mobile devices. Built with lightweight, long lasting aluminum housing, the Brailliant BI will stand up to daily wear and tear.
Precise and efficient, the new Brailliant BI features a responsive braille input keyboard and command keys located on each side of the display. This simple layout facilitates navigation by reproducing all the standard key combinations, and you can control the screen reader without removing your hands from the display.
- 4 thumb keys
- 6 command keys
- 8-key braille keyboard
- 2 spacebars
- Cursor router keys
- USB 2.0 and Bluetooth V2.1
- Windows computers (32 & 64 bit)
- Jaws, Window-Eyes
- iOS (Apple devices)
- Mac computers
- NVDA (NonVisual Desktop Access)
- System Access (Serotek)
- Lasts up to 20 hours with Bluetooth
- Recharges from the PC through the USB port
- Auto-shut off
- Lithium-ion polymer battery
- Compatible with any standard USB A/C adapter
- Bl 32: 26 x 8.7 x 1.8 cm / 524 g (10.2″ x 3.4″ x 0.7″ / 1.15 lbs.)
- Bl 40: 31 x 8.7 x 1.8 cm / 650 g (12.2″x 3.4″x 0.7″ / 1.43 lbs.)
- B 80: 56.5 x 7.8 x 1.8 cm / 1070 g (22.3″x 3.1″x 0.7″ / 2.35 lbs.)