- 120 characters/second – fastest cut-sheet embosser at the price!
- Quality double-sided Braille – the industry standard
- High-resolution tactile graphics – up to 50 dpi
- Built in Wi-Fi for embossing with smartphones and tablets
- USB port for embossing from a USB-drive, backing up or updating
- Control panel with braille labels, speech feedback and backlit text & keys
- Cut-sheet/individual-sheet paper – for the widest selection of media!
- Built in Bluetooth for external speakers in noisy environments
- Updated firmware with recovery mode and Acapela multilingual speech
- User defined paper sizes for custom documents
The INDEX Everest-D offers the widest variety of media possible. Utilizing a unique individual sheet feeder, users can emboss braille paper documents as well as use mainstream media to create braille labels, double-sided braille business cards and more! Even use 11×17 paper to make foldable braille book, automatically. Plus, the new Everest-D Version 5 (V5) includes modern connectivity options like wireless embossing, USB embossing and even on-board braille translation to automatically convert .doc, .txt and .pdf files to braille.
The Everest-D V5 is a modular design, so our US service center can repair quickly – usually within one working day – and can even remote into your embosser (with permission) to diagnose and repair most potential issues without the embosser ever leaving your desk. You never have to pay more for good, fast service for INDEX embossers.
Put away the swell paper machines and specialty tactile graphics tools. The Everest-D V5 now embosses high-resolution tactile graphics without compromising the quality and feel of the braille dot itself. Ask for a sample. You’ll be amazed at the quality of the tactile graphics that can come from a machine that also embosses perfect braille dots.
22″ x 17″ x 7″ (13 cm x 52 cm x 26 cm)
6.4 lbs (12 kg)
60 dB(A) with acoustic hood
120 – 180 gsm
5 – 11.7 inches
4.7 – 23.2 inches
6 or 8 dot
|Max character per line|
48, depending on paper
|Tatcile graphic resolution|
Up to 50 DPI
Multilingual speech feedback
Back lit, labeled in ink and braille + LED status
USB 2.0 standard
100 MB standard TCP/IP
Standard 3.5 mm
Embedded web server for embosser status monitoring and setup
59 – 104 F (15 – 40 C)
100 – 240 VAC
|Power stand by|
|Eco power down|
Our improved embossing technology will give you consistent high-quality Braille dots.
Cut the wires and create beautiful Braille documents from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
We give you more control with our new and improved user interface.
Index Direct Braille
Use idB to send a file directly to print without the hassle of a braille editor.
Emboss and Backup from USB
Emboss, backup, and restore your embosser using nothing but a USB drive.
Diagnose and correct issues faster than ever with remote support.