explorē 5 Handheld Electronic Magnifier
- HD image quality: Brilliant 5˝ LCD screen and sharp HD autofocus camera
- 2X-22X magnification: Sharpness and clarity at the touch of a button
- Customizable: More than 18 enhancement modes
- The smallest, lightest 5˝ HD handheld electronic magnifier
- 3 modes of use: Straight out of your pocket, with folding handle or tabletop use
- Long-lasting battery: 3,5 + hours of continuous use from a single charge
- TV output: Display enlarged pictures and text on your TV
- Image gallery: Can store 1000’s of images for viewing anytime
- Durable: Magnesium alloy bezel protects camera from mishandling and impacts
- Two-year warranty
Best image quality packed into a portable powerhouse.
Ease of use and outstanding ergonomics make the explorē 5 the device of choice for active people looking for an electronic magnifier they can take everywhere they go. From magnifying restaurant menus to the fine print on documents, packaging and more, the explorē 5 makes life easier for anyone with vision problems.
The explorē 5 is ready to use the moment you take it out of your purse or pocket. No instructions necessary. The large, bright buttons are intuitive and simple, and its key features are designed to help in every situation.
A smart choice for active people with mild to medium-severe low vision who need variable magnification and contrast enhancement, the explorē 5 is designed to help them on the go, at school, at work… everywhere.
WATCH: The all-new explorē line of handheld electronic magnifiers for low vision
WATCH: The explorē 5 handheld electronic magnifier from HumanWare - a review by The Chicago Lighthouse
Auto-focus 2x to 22x
5" WVGA (800 x 480) LCD
5-megapixel Omnivision image sensor
Micro USB connector, 5V. Max current 1.5A
Supports only HDMI television format. No support of DVI emulation.
Input: 110 – 240V
Non-removable Li-Polymer 2800 mAh battery
3 hours. Charging time: 3.5 to 4.75 hours
5.5" x 3.5" x 0.8"
|What's in the box|
explorē 5 device, Carrying pocket, Cleaning cloth, Charger, Instruction manual including a quick starting guide, Warranty card