- 110 characters/second – fastest braille embosser at the price!
- Quality double-sided Braille – the industry standard
- High-resolution tactile graphics
- Built in Wi-Fi for embossing with portable devices
- Emboss, upgrade, and backup your embosser with USB
- Built in Bluetooth for external speakers
- Control panel with embedded speakers, backlit text and keys
- Updated firmware with recovery mode and Acapela multilingual speech
- Compact size – can go with you everywhere
- Tractor feed paper – the most reliable sheet feeding technology!
Whether you need to emboss quick notes or long documents, this 110 CPS braille embosser can do it all! Use Index Direct Braille and built in Wi-Fi to send documents from your portable device or computer or emboss your document directly from a USB. With quality Braille and high-resolution tactile graphics, the Basic-D V5 is the best choice for your embossing needs.
Basic-D V5 is a small yet powerful Braille printer. The utilization of double-sided fanfold paper makes this desktop braille embosser great for braille in the classroom, office or at home, all for an attractive low price.
5″ x 20″ x 10″ (13 cm x 52 cm x 26 cm)
16.7 lbs (7.6 kg)
< 60 dB(A) with acoustic cabinet
Tractor fed paper
120 – 180 gram/m2
5 – 13 inch (130 – 330 mm)
1 – 17 inch (25 – 432 mm)
6 and 8 dots
|Max character per line||
|Tatcile graphic resolution||
Up to 50 DPI. Minimum distance between dots 1.5 mm
Multilingual speech feedback
Back lit, labeled in ink and Braille + LED status
100 MB standard TCP/IP
Standard 3.5 mm
Embedded web server for embosser status monitoring and setup
15 – 40 C (59 – 104 F)
100 – 240 V AC
|Power stand by||
|Eco power down||
Our improved embossing technology will give you consistent high-quality Braille dots.
Cut the wires and create beautiful Braille documents from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
We give you more control with our new and improved user interface.
Index Direct Braille
Use idB to send a file directly to print without the hassle of a braille editor.
Emboss and Backup from USB
Emboss, backup, and restore your embosser using nothing but a USB drive.
Diagnose and correct issues faster than ever with remote support.