IRIE BrailleTrac 120
- 120 characters/second – fastest wireless braille embosser at the price!
- NEW Power-Dot Braille – the strongest, most readable braille dots available on a desktop embosser
- Quality double-sided braille – Library of Congress standard
- High-resolution tactile graphics – 8 dot heights for greater detail
- Automatically translate and emboss directly from your computer or mobile device using GoBraille
- Tractor feed paper – the most reliable sheet feeding technology!
- Compact size – can go with you everywhere
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
Get fast, reliable braille with the IRIE BrailleTrac 120! Embossing at 120 CPS this double-sided embosser gives you Library of Congress standard braille with the highest-resolution tactile graphics! And for those wishing for an extremely strong braille dot, the NEW Power-Dot Braille is now available!
With 8 different dot heights you can fully customize images to get the most readable tactile graphics. Fill images with different patterns/dot heights to provide more detail or change the dot heights on graphs to make gridlines less prominent and the graph easier to read.
With wireless printing capability the IRIE BrailleTrac allows you to emboss directly from your computer or mobile device. Access any Android or iOS app that lets you print and have it automatically translate and emboss for you! It’s that easy! You are no longer limited to only embossing documents made on a computer and saved in a specific format but can emboss directly from your web browser, email, appointments, to-do lists, photos, Dropbox, AllRecipes, Drawthings, Pinterest and hundreds more!
And with a compact, light-weight design, the IRIE BrailleTrac fits at any desk making it the ideal solutions for students, professionals or anyone who needs high-quality braille and tactile graphics at their fingertips.
Power-Dot Braille makes the strongest, most tactile braille dots available from any desktop braille embosser but still maintains a pleasing rounded dot shape. For the first time, it is possible to have production-quality braille on a desktop embosser.
High-Resolution Tactile Graphics
IRIE embossers offer high-resolution tactile graphics. With 8 different distinctive dot heights users can transform images into readable tactile graphics. The dot height is automatically adjusted based on the visual color of the image. The darker the color the higher the dot and the lighter the color the lower the dot making it easy for users of all skill levels to make custom tactile graphics.
The eight different dot heights also allow you to add more details to images and diagrams. You can easily make a map more readable by filling the interior state or country with a low dot height or pattern while leaving lakes or bodies of water with no fill for enhanced readability.
Better yet, you can use any type of graphics software to do the customization. Use standard graphics software such as the Adobe Design Suite or CorelDraw or use popular tactile graphics software such as TactileView, Tiger Designer or Quicktac to do dot-by-dot editing or add braille and math labels too!
Wireless printing has never been easier with the IRIE GoBraille.
- Connect the GoBraille to your embosser
- Connect the GoBraille to a current wireless network or create a local connection between the GoBraille and embosser
- Open any program or App that lets you print and have your materials automatically translated to braille and embossed.
It’s truly that easy! You don’t need a special program, file type or application; just open your email, web browser, notes, or any app that prints and have your documents embossed just as they would with a standard ink printer.
Fast, Local Support
IRIE embossers are built to last with robust hardware that extends the life of the embosser and with a local US Headquarters you can be assured that if an issue does arise it will be resolved quickly – usually within one working day. You never have to pay more for great, fast service for IRIE embossers.
Our friendly staff are always happy to hear from you so please give us a call if you have any questions or need assistance with setup and installation.
Creating tactile graphics for math and science is now easy and affordable! This all-inclusive system is designed with flexible tools for teaching math and science to braille-reading students of all ages!
Create tactile graphics quickly and easily
• Draw tactile graphics using a tactile drawing pad, digital pen or mouse
• Convert bitmap and scanned images into line drawings quickly
• Add Nemeth braille math labels to your tactile diagrams—uses MathType equation editor
• Add audio labels to tactile graphics for greater interactivity
Make braille/tactile graphs
• Enter equations to automatically create tactile graphs – with braille!
• Graph multiple equations on the same graph
• Emboss premade graph paper – change dimensions and axis with ease
Draw your own diagrams using the Tactipad and comprehensive drawing tools
• Begin to draw and a raised line will appear so you can see the results instantly!
• Use the grid frame to draw your own graphs – complete math assignments and tests more easily
Create braille/tactile graphs instantly
• Navigate tactile graph with audio feedback
• Find specific points, mark points of intersection and more
This is the first all-inclusive package designed with complimentary tools for students and educators to work together more effi ciently saving valuable prep time and providing a richer educational experience.
Create Custom High-Resolution Tactile Graphics
With TactileView products, there is no need to spend hours on a single tactile graphic just to recreate it again for another person. TactileView products allow you to easily reproduce tactile graphics you have already created, or you can simply download one of hundreds carefully crafted graphics from our catalog!
This comprehensive software and hardware solution will save time and money in creating braille and tactile graphics for all subjects. Use one of the many methods within the TactileView software to create your graphics and send it to your IRIE embosser for a super-high-resolution tactile printout.
Whether you are creating accessible classroom materials, transcribing braille books, need the ability to draw independently or have to make an accessible campus map, this solution provides all the tools you need at the most affordable price!
IRIE BrailleTrac 120
TactileView Design Software
Tactipad Drawing Tablet
Audio Reading System
Print speed: Up to 120 CPS
Printing Mode: Single and Double-sided
Tactile Resolution: 100 DPI
Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: 7 steps for color representation
Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights
Paper Width: 7 – 12.5 inches (176 – 325 mm)
Paper Weight: 33 – 120 lb (90 – 200 gsm)
Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0), Ethernet
Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Height: 6.2 in (158 mm)
Width: 21.9 in (557 mm)
Depth: 10.8 in (275 mm)
Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
Recommended Temperature: 59 – 95 °F (15 – 35 °C)
Storage Temperature: -4 – 158 °F (-40 – 70 °C)
Humidity: 20 – 80% RH (non-condensing)
85 – 264 VAC
50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
Standby: 20 W
Heavy Embossing: 200 W
Noise Level: 70 db(A)