NEW, robotic, wireless distance camera – iPad/Chromebook
The Magnibot, from TrySight, is a portable, battery-powered distance camera that works with practically any device with a web browser, including iPad, iPhone, Chromebook, Mac, Android and Windows. There are no cords to hassle with so setup is a breeze and navigation is simple. Just press the icons on the touchscreen to move and adjust the camera. It’s that easy! Best of all, it is small, discreet so it can be placed anywhere in the classroom so students don’t have to have extra equipment at their desk. They can use the same devices and workflow as other students without being “different”. It’s the perfect distance camera for the low vision classroom!
It’s the perfect distance camera for the low vision classroom!
- Battery-operated robotic distance camera for the classroom
- Compatible with standard iPad, Chromebook and Laptops – no special software necessary
- Powerful optical zoom for crystal-clear magnification at long distances
- Intuitive touchscreen controls – no training necessary & great for young children
- Wide-range of high-contrast color modes
- Capture images for later use
- Wireless device – no cords needed for operation
- Compact & discreet – place it anywhere in the classroom for a view of the front
- Students with low vision can use the same technology as sighted peers without looking “different”
- Battery life up to 5 hours (2-hour charge time)
- Packs it up in seconds to move to a new location
- Small and compact for easy transport
Meet the NEW Magnibot! A robotic, wireless distance camera perfect for the classroom!
The NEW Magnibot from Trysight is a wireless battery-powered robotic distance camera that is perfect for the classroom. Connect the Magnibot to an iPad, Chromebook or almost any device with a web browser and control the camera wirelessly from that device! There are no cords to hassle with and setup is a breeze!
Use the powerful optical zoom for crystal-clear magnification across the classroom. When connected to the Magnibot an intuitive touchscreen menu will appear on student’s device. This touchscreen allows students to control magnification, contrast and brightness. They can also use the arrow keys or touchscreen gestures to pan around the room for a better viewing angle. It’s that easy! There is no training necessary so it works great for students of all ages!
The Magnibot is completely wireless so it can be placed anywhere in the classroom. Students can use their favorite device such as an iPad, Chromebook or laptop to control the camera and learn alongside their peers without looking any different.
When class is over, just disconnect the antennae, place the Magnibot into it’s protective carrying case and take it to the next class.
Touchscreen Menu Navigation
- Magnibot camera
- Power adaptor with USB C cable
- Wireless antenna
- Carrying Case
- Printed user manual
TrySight’s Magnibot warranty is free of defects in materials, software and hardware for one (1) year from purchase date. This warranty extended only to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.
Be the first to review “Magnibot”