Tactile Graphics for STEM
Creating tactile graphics for math and science is now easy and affordable! This all-inclusive system is designed with flexible tools for teaching STEM subject to braille-reading students of all ages!
Creating tactile graphics for math and science is now easy and affordable! This all-inclusive system is designed with flexible tools for teaching math and science to braille-reading students of all ages!
Create tactile graphics quickly and easily
• Draw tactile graphics using a tactile drawing pad, digital pen or mouse
• Convert bitmap and scanned images into line drawings quickly
• Add Nemeth braille math labels to your tactile diagrams—uses MathType equation editor
Make braille/tactile graphs
• Enter equations to automatically create tactile graphs – with braille!
• Graph multiple equations on the same graph
• Emboss premade graph paper – change dimensions and axis with ease
Draw your own diagrams using the Tactipad and comprehensive drawing tools
• Begin to draw and a raised line will appear so you can see the results instantly!
• Use the graph grid to draw your own graphs or tables – complete math assignments and tests more easily
• Use the circle frame to draw pie charts and other circular concepts
Create braille/tactile graphs instantly
• Navigate tactile graphs and charts to help with spacial awareness
• Find specific points, mark points of intersection and more
This is the first all-inclusive package designed with complimentary tools for students and educators to work together more effi ciently saving valuable prep time and providing a richer educational experience.
Embosser of your Choice
TactileView for STEM
Duxbury Braille Translator
2 hr Online Training
Phone & Email Support
Training & Support:
– 2 Hour Custom Online Training
– Online Step-by-Step Instructional Materials
– Phone, email and online support