TactileView Design Software
Create your own high quality tactile graphics with a software license for the TactileView design and production software.
The TactileView design software provides an easy way to create usable tactile graphics with ease. And with so many drawing tools available it’s easy to create or edit any kind of graphic. Better yet, once the images are created you can store them electronically or print them using an Index V5 Embosser for quality tactile printouts.
What can TactileView do for you?
- Easy to use tactile graphics editor in many languages
- Fully accessible with the mouse, keyboard or screen reader
- Wide range of supported braille embossers
- Create designs for printing on swell paper
- Many drawing tools and image processing filters available for easy editing
- Extensive user manual available (online or pdf download)
- Thousands of ready-to-use designs can be downloaded from the TactileView catalog
- Importing images from a wide range of file formats and sources
- Math module creates graphs of any equation
- Produces tactile maps of any area on your desired scale with the RouteTactile map maker
TactileView makes graphics easy!
With TactileView products, there is no need to spend hours on a single tactile graphic just to recreate it again for another person. TactileView products allow you to easily reproduce tactile graphics you have already created, or you can simply download one of hundreds carefully crafted graphics from our catalog!
One-time purchase, unlimited use
Registration key via email
Index Basic-D V5, Index Everest-D V5, Index Braille Box V5
|Import File Formats||
TactileView files (.bpx), .txt, .svg, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .tiff, .gif
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X (Windows emulator required)
TactileView can be used offline, but specific functions (e.g. map maker, designs catalog) require internet access
A registration key is valid for software registration on one computer only