VP Delta 2
Get Braille & Tactile Graphics in One Embosser
- Speed: 120 characters/second double-sided embossing
- Braille Dot: Power-Dot braille for the most readable braille dot
- Tactile Graphics: 8 different dot heights for highest-resolution graphics
- Paper-Feed: Individual cut-sheet paper – for the widest selection of media!
- Media: Emboss documents, business cards, braille labels and more!
- Software: Tiger Software Suite included
- Also compatible with Duxbury, TSS & other mainstream braille software
- Connectivity: Ethernet and USB connectivity
- Systems: Works with Windows and MAC
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor with free live support Mon-Fri
NEW Power-Dot Braille
Power-Dot Braille makes the strongest, most tactile braille dots available from any desktop braille embosser but still maintains a pleasing rounded dot shape. For the first time, it is possible to have production-quality braille on a desktop embosser.
High-Resolution Tactile Graphics
The VP Delta offers high-resolution tactile graphics. With 8 different distinctive dot heights users can transform images into readable tactile graphics. The dot height is automatically adjusted based on the visual color of the image. The darker the color the higher the dot and the lighter the color the lower the dot making it easy for users of all skill levels to make custom tactile graphics.
The eight different dot heights also allow you to add more details to images and diagrams. You can easily make a map more readable by filling the interior state or country with a low dot height or pattern while leaving lakes or bodies of water with no fill for enhanced readability.
Better yet, you can use any type of graphics software to do the customization. Use standard graphics software such as the Adobe Design Suite or CorelDraw or use popular tactile graphics software such as TactileView, Tiger Designer or Quicktac to do dot-by-dot editing or add braille and math labels too!
Fast, Local Support
The VP Delta is built to last with robust hardware that extends the life of the embosser and with a local US Headquarters you can be assured that if an issue does arise it will be resolved quickly – usually within one to two working day. You never have to pay more for great, fast service!
Our friendly staff are always happy to hear from you so please give us a call if you have any questions or need assistance with setup and installation.
How to Choose a Braille Embosser
Compare Similar Embossers
|IRIE BrailleTrac 120||VP Columbia||APH PixBlaster||Enabling Juliet 120||Index Basic-D||APH PageBlaster|
|Country of Origin||USA||USA||USA||Sweden||Sweden||Sweden|
|Draft Speed||160 CPS||160 CPS||160 CPS||155 CPS||140 CPS||140 CPS|
|Braille Speed||120 CPS||120CPS||120CPS||120CPS||120CPS||120CPS|
|Tactile Graphics||100 DPI||100 DPI||100 DPI||50 DPI||50 DPI||50 DPI|
|Dot Heights||8 heights||8 heights||8 heights||2 height||2 height||2 height|
|Connectivity||USB, Ethernet, & Wireless||USB, Ethernet||USB, Ethernet & Wireless||USB, Ethernet & Wireless||USB, Ethernet & Wireless||USB, Ethernet & Wireless|
|Noise Level||70 dB||70 dB||70 dB||80 dB||80 dB||80 dB|
|Warranty||1-Year parts & labor US service center||1-Year parts & labor US service center||1-Year parts & labor US service center||2-years||2-years||2-years|
|Extended Warranty||1-4 Years Available||1-4 Years Available||1-4 Years Available||None||None||1-2 Years Available|
|Included Software||TactileView||Tiger Software Suite||Tiger Software Suite||Firebird||None||None|
Draft speed: Up to 160 CPS
Braille speed: Up to 120 CPS
Printing Mode: Double-sided
Tactile Resolution: 100 DPI
Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: 7 steps for color representation
Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights
Paper Width: 7 – 12 inches (176 – 292 mm)
Paper Weight: 33 – 120 lb (90 – 200 gsm)
Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0), Ethernet
Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10, Mac
Height: 6.2 in (158 mm)
Width: 21.9 in (557 mm)
Depth: 10.8 in (275 mm)
Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
Recommended Temperature: 59 – 95 °F (15 – 35 °C)
Storage Temperature: -4 – 158 °F (-40 – 70 °C)
Humidity: 20 – 80% RH (non-condensing)
85 – 264 VAC
50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
Standby: 20 W
Heavy Embossing: 200 W
Noise Level: 70 db(A)
What's in the Box
- Braille Embosser
- Power cord
- USB cord
- Print and braille setup instructions
- USB drive with drivers and software
- Tiger Software Suite software
Standard Repair Policy
Irie-AT strives to provide our customers with the best product support and after-purchase care. In the event that your product is defective or you require service, please consult your warranty paperwork to determine the eligibility for service.
What is the repair policy?
If the product failure occurs during the warranty period:
- Parts and labor will be covered, unless the damage falls outside of the standard warranty coverage. If the damage falls outside of the warranty coverage please see details below.
If the product failure occurs outside the warranty period:
- All non-warranty repairs will be charged at standard shop rates.
- An Irie-AT Service Technician will inspect the unit and generate a repair quote to provide an estimate of potential charges before proceeding. Once the user authorizes the charges, the Irie-AT Service Technician will proceed with the repair. Upon completion of the repair an invoice will be created and payment will be required before the unit is returned.
Shipping is not included unless specifically indicated be an authorized Irie-AT representative.
Irie-AT is not responsible for any damage that occurs during inbound transport. Should damage occur, Irie-AT will contact the customer immediately so that a shipping claim can be filed if necessary. If damage occurs during outbound shipping please take pictures of the damage and contact Irie-AT immediately resolve the issue.
Extended Warranty Coverage
What is covered:
IRIE-AT Inc. offers to the user to whom this Extended Warranty & Maintenance Plan has been issued for the serial number listed below two levels of protection for the IRIE BrailleTrac and BrailleSheet embossers.
1) Factory Maintenance Service, including: factory cleaning and inspection for defects, removal of paper dust from the machine, alignment, cleaning of all electronic components, testing of condition of moving parts and upgrade to the latest released version of IRIE firmware for your machine. Customer will be advised if replacement of any parts is deemed necessary by an authorized technician. Factory Maintenance Service will be completed within five (5) working days from receipt provided the necessary repair part(s) are in stock. For annual service maintenance, both inbound and outbound shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
2) Authorized Warranty Factory Repair, including: repairing or replacing all necessary parts to return the unit to working condition. Authorized Warranty Factory Repair will be completed within five (5) working days from receipt provided the necessary repair part(s) are in stock.
What IRIE-AT Inc will do to correct the problem:
Should your IRIE embosser prove defective during the extended warranty period, please contact the IRIE-AT Inc Product Support Center for warranty instructions and return authorization. Contact information and business hours for the Product Support Center are available on our website https://irie-at.com, and from the IRIE-AT phone support line at 888-308-0059. The Product Support Center may also be contacted by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. IRIE-AT, Inc will repair the defective unit without charge for parts or labor.
What this warranty does NOT cover: This warranty covers only normal use. This warranty does not cover shipping and handling charges. This warranty also does not cover third-party parts, accessories, components or peripheral devices used with the IRIE BrailleTrac and IRIE BrailleSheet embossers. IRIE-AT Inc is not responsible for warranty service should the IRIE embosser logo, the rating label or serial number be removed or should the product fail to be properly maintained or fail to function properly as a result of misuse, abuse, improper installation, neglect, improper shipping, damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood and lightning, improper electrical current, software problems, interaction with non-IRIE products, or service performed by other than an authorized IRIE-AT INC service provider. If the claimed defect cannot be identified or reproduced, you will be held responsible for costs incurred.
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDY PROVIDED ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY, THEN ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD IDENTIFIED BELOW. UNLESS STATED HEREIN, ANY STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR FIRM ARE VOID. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY, NEITHER IRIE-AT INC. OR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INCONVENIENCE OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE IRIE PRODUCT, WHETHER RESULTING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Be the first to review “VP Delta 2”