A braille embosser that is so versatile it can meet the demands of everyday users!
- 25 characters/second – the fastest embosser at the price
- Quality single-sided braille
- High-resolution tactile graphics – multiple dot heights for greater detail
- Braille & tactile graphics software included – (Tiger Software Suite)
- Multiple paper options – use tractor or single cut-sheet paper
- Use the cut-sheet feeder to emboss specialty materials such as business cards, labels, or other Avery templates
- Portable personal embosser – small and compact to take with you
- Add the optional GoBraille for wireless embossing from Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, BrailleSense Polaris and BrailleNote Touch!
Affordable, Versatile Braille Embosser
The IRIE Braille Buddy is not only the most affordable braille embosser on the market but also the most versatile! With quality single-sided braille, high-resolution graphics and the ability to use both tractor and cut-sheet paper, the IRIE Braille Buddy is the ideal braille embosser for the everyday user!
Embossing at 25 CPS, the IRIE Braille Buddy is fast enough to emboss school assignments, meeting notes, office reports and much more! You can even produce high-resolution tactile graphics with multiple dot heights just like you can with more expensive embossers.
Braille & Tactile Graphics Software Included
Tiger Software Suite is your complete solution for producing braille and tactile graphics. It makes it easy to get accurate braille translation in seconds. Insert text and graphics within familiar programs such as Word and Excel and translate with the touch of a button. It’s great for users of all skill levels!
Tractor & Cut-Sheet Paper Options
Use tractor paper for embossing longer documents or insert individual sheets of paper for quick prints. You can even use special media such as business card templates, Avery labels and greeting cards, giving you more options than ever before!
Compact Size for Ultimate Portability
Its compact, light-weight design makes it easy to find space for it wherever you are. Add the optional rolling case to make it easy to transport between locations. Whether you need braille at home, work or school, it’s easy to pack up and take with you. The IRIE Braille Buddy is the perfect solution for students, TVI’s or busy professionals who need access to braille everywhere you go!
Print Speed: Up to 25 CPS
Printing Mode: Single-sided
Tactile Resolution: 17 DPI
Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: Variable for color representation
Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights
Paper Width: 3 – 8.5 inches (77 – 216 mm)
Paper: Continuous, single-sheet feeder
Paper Weight: 30 – 108 lb (50-175 gsm)
Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0)
Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Height: 6.25 in (159 mm)
Width: 14.13 in (359 mm)
Depth: 11.2 in (285 mm)
Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
Recommended Temperature: 41 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C)
Humidity: 20 – 80% RH (non-condensing)
100 – 120V, 220 – 240V
50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
Standby: <4 W Stamping operation: <85 W
What's in the Box
- Braille Embosser
- Power cord
- USB cord
- Print and braille setup instructions
- USB drive with drivers and software
- Tiger Software Suite software
Standard Repair Policy
Irie-AT strives to provide our customers with the best product support and after-purchase care. In the event that your product is defective or you require service, please consult your warranty paperwork to determine the eligibility for service.
What is the repair policy?
If the product failure occurs during the warranty period:
- Parts and labor will be covered, unless the damage falls outside of the standard warranty coverage. If the damage falls outside of the warranty coverage please see details below.
If the product failure occurs outside the warranty period:
- All non-warranty repairs will be charged at standard shop rates.
- An Irie-AT Service Technician will inspect the unit and generate a repair quote to provide an estimate of potential charges before proceeding. Once the user authorizes the charges, the Irie-AT Service Technician will proceed with the repair. Upon completion of the repair an invoice will be created and payment will be required before the unit is returned.
Shipping is not included unless specifically indicated be an authorized Irie-AT representative.
Irie-AT is not responsible for any damage that occurs during inbound transport. Should damage occur, Irie-AT will contact the customer immediately so that a shipping claim can be filed if necessary. If damage occurs during outbound shipping please take pictures of the damage and contact Irie-AT immediately resolve the issue.
Extended Warranty Coverage
You can’t always anticipate a problem but it’s nice to have peace of mind knowing that it will be resolved quickly. We offer extended warranty service plans that offer immediate support in order to diagnose the problem and get it resolved quickly.
Authorized Warranty Repair Includes:
- Unit refurbished to top working condition
- Parts repaired and replaced as needed
- Firmware upgrade
- Alignment of emboss heads
- Annual inspection and cleaning
- You can be assured it will be returned in top working condition within 5 working days!
Factory Maintenance Service
Factory Maintenance Service includes the following:
- factory cleaning and inspection for defects,
- removal of paper dust from the machine,
- cleaning of all electronic components,
- testing of condition of moving parts, and
- upgrade to the latest released version of Index firmware for your machine
Customer will be advised if replacement of any parts is deemed necessary by an authorized technician. Factory Maintenance Service will be completed within five (5) working days from receipt. For annual service maintenance, both inbound and outbound shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
Authorized Warranty Factory Repair
Authorized Warranty Factory Repair includes the following:
- refurbishing the unit to top working condition, and
- repairing or replacing all necessary parts
Authorized Warranty Factory Repair will be completed within five (5) working days from receipt.
Be the first to review “VP EmBraille”