A personal embosser that is so versatile it can keep up with the demands of the everyday user!
- 25 characters per second
- Single-sided embossing
- Produces high resolution tactile graphics with multiple dot heights
- Tractor-fed paper
- Braille and tactile graphics software included
- Compact, lightweight design for easy portability
- Perfect for individual or home use
- Full online library of free training materials
- Local support and repair service
- Standard 1-year parts and labor warranty
Affordable, Versatile Braille Embosser
The VP EmBraille is one the most affordable embosser in the world. Compact and highly portable with easy-to-use tractor fed paper, the VP EmBraille is the perfect choice for the classroom, busy professional, or at home.
Braille & Tactile Graphics Software Included
Tiger Software Suite is your complete solution for producing braille and tactile graphics. It makes it easy to get accurate braille translation in seconds. Insert text and graphics within familiar programs such as Word and Excel and translate with the touch of a button. It’s great for users of all skill levels!
Tractor & Cut-Sheet Paper Options
Use tractor paper for embossing longer documents or insert individual sheets of paper for quick prints. You can even use special media such as business card templates, Avery labels and greeting cards, giving you more options than ever before!
Compact Size for Ultimate Portability
Its compact, light-weight design makes it easy to find space for it wherever you are. Add the optional rolling case to make it easy to transport between locations. Whether you need braille at home, work or school, it’s easy to pack up and take with you.
Add Wireless Embossing
Add the optional Tiger Box and transform your embosser into a wireless printer to emboss directly from your computer or mobile device. Send files from any Android or iOS app that lets you print and have the Tiger Box automatically translate and emboss for you on your VP Embraille – it’s that easy!
Request Free Braille Samples
Complete the form above and we will send you free braille and graphic samples!
Print Speed: Up to 25 CPS
Printing Mode: Single-sided
Tactile Resolution: 17 DPI
Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: Variable for color representation
Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights
Paper Width: 3 – 8.5 inches (77 – 216 mm)
Paper: Continuous, single-sheet feeder
Paper Weight: 30 – 108 lb (50-175 gsm)
Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0)
Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Height: 6.25 in (159 mm)
Width: 14.13 in (359 mm)
Depth: 11.2 in (285 mm)
Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
Recommended Temperature: 41 – 95 °F (5 – 35 °C)
Humidity: 20 – 80% RH (non-condensing)
100 – 120V, 220 – 240V
50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
Standby: <4 W Stamping operation: <85 W
Authorized Warranty Repair Includes:
- Unit refurbished to top working condition
- Parts repaired and replaced as needed
- Firmware upgrade
- Alignment of emboss heads
- Annual inspection and cleaning
- You can be assured it will be returned in top working condition within 5 working days!
Factory Maintenance Service
Factory Maintenance Service includes the following:
- factory cleaning and inspection for defects,
- removal of paper dust from the machine,
- cleaning of all electronic components,
- testing of condition of moving parts, and
- upgrade to the latest released version of Index firmware for your machine
Customer will be advised if replacement of any parts is deemed necessary by an authorized technician. Factory Maintenance Service will be completed within five (5) working days from receipt. For annual service maintenance, both inbound and outbound shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
Authorized Warranty Factory Repair
Authorized Warranty Factory Repair includes the following:
- refurbishing the unit to top working condition, and
- repairing or replacing all necessary parts
Authorized Warranty Factory Repair will be completed within five (5) working days from receipt.