Add ink to your braille documents
The VP InkConnect allows you to seamlessly add ink to your braille documents allowing sighted readers to follow along. Attach the InkConnect to the back of your VP Elite or VP Premier and transform your production braille embosser into a custom braille and ink embosser. Simply create your documents in familiar Windows programs such as MS Word or Excel, select print and you automatically receive braille and ink and tactile graphics in one touch!
Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit), Vista (32- and 64-bit), XP (32-bit)
Width: 22.3 inches (56.7 cm)
Height: 10.0 inches (25.4 cm)
Depth: 8.2 inches (20.9 cm)
Weight: 14 pounds (6.35 kg)
100 dots per inch
HP InkJet black and grayscale
Up to 110 characters per second print & Braille
Any tractor-fed braille or office paper 4-12 inches wide
Any weight from thin computer paper (starting at 75 g/m2) to thick card stock, photo paper or braille paper (up to 230 g/m2)
USB and Parallel connection through ViewPlus Premier or Elite
**Compatible with ViewPlus Premier or Elite embosser.
Authorized Warranty Repair Includes:
- Unit refurbished to top working condition
- Parts repaired and replaced as needed
- Firmware upgrade
- Alignment of emboss heads
- Annual inspection and cleaning
- You can be assured it will be returned in top working condition within 5 working days!
Factory Maintenance Service
Factory Maintenance Service includes the following:
- factory cleaning and inspection for defects,
- removal of paper dust from the machine,
- cleaning of all electronic components,
- testing of condition of moving parts, and
- upgrade to the latest released version of Index firmware for your machine
Customer will be advised if replacement of any parts is deemed necessary by an authorized technician. Factory Maintenance Service will be completed within five (5) working days from receipt. For annual service maintenance, both inbound and outbound shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
Authorized Warranty Factory Repair
Authorized Warranty Factory Repair includes the following:
- refurbishing the unit to top working condition, and
- repairing or replacing all necessary parts
Authorized Warranty Factory Repair will be completed within five (5) working days from receipt.