VP Rogue Trac
The VP Max has gone ROGUE! Meet the new VP Rogue; the same great features as the VP Max but now twice as fast!
- Speed: 120 characters/second single-sided embossing
- Braille Dot: Tiger braille dot for the highest-resolution graphics
- Tactile Graphics: 8 different dot heights for highest-resolution graphics
- Paper-Feed: Tractor feed paper up to 12″ wide
- Connectivity: Ethernet and USB connectivity
- Software: Tiger Software Suite included
- Also compatible with Duxbury, TSS & other mainstream braille software
- Backwards compatible with VP Max files for Smarter-Balanced Testing
- Systems: Works with Windows and MAC
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor with free live support Mon-Fri
Tiger Braille Dot
Tiger Technology, known for producing superior high resolution graphics, has now been re-designed for better braille readability. This new braille dot is smoother to the touch making frequent and extended braille reading more enjoyable while maintaining Tiger’s unmatched detail in producing tactile graphics.
Tiger offers three different dot heights for braille, allowing users to customize their documents to better suit individual needs. This means that users who have greater sensitivity can lower the braille dot height to a more comfortable level and braille readers with less sensitivity who often find conventional braille difficult to read can raise the dot height offering greater flexibility for all.
The Tiger braille dot employs a pyramid-like shape making it more durable than conventional braille while continuing to maintain perfect braille spacing. Tests prove that the unique shape keeps the dot from easily tearing and allows users to stack documents without compromising the height of the dot. This means that documents tend to maintain readability longer which is more desirable among users.
Braille & Tactile Graphics Software Included
Tiger Software Suite is your complete solution for producing braille and tactile graphics. It makes it easy to get accurate braille translation in seconds. Insert text and graphics within familiar programs such as Word and Excel and translate with the touch of a button. It’s great for users of all skill levels!
Print speed: Up to 120 CPS
Printing Mode: Single-sided
Tactile Resolution: 20 or 100 DPI
Tactile Graphic Dot Heights: 7 steps for color representation
Braille Dot Heights: Adjustable in 3 heights
Total of 8 Dot Heights: 7 for color and 1 for braille
Paper Width: 7 – 12 inches (176 – 305 mm)
Paper: Continuous (Rogue Trac), Cut Sheet (Rogue Sheet)
Paper Weight: 33 – 120 lb (90 – 200 gsm)
Connection: USB (1.1, 2.0)
Compatibility: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Height: 6.2 in (158 mm)
Width: 21.9 in (557 mm)
Depth: 10.8 in (275 mm)
Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
Recommended Temperature: 59 – 95 °F (15 – 35 °C)
Storage Temperature: -4 – 158 °F (-40 – 70 °C)
Humidity: 20 – 80% RH (non-condensing)
85 – 264 VAC
50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
Standby: 20 W
Heavy Embossing: 200 W
What's in the Box
- Braille Embosser
- Power cord
- USB cord
- Print and braille setup instructions
- USB drive with drivers and software
- Tiger Software Suite software
Standard Repair Policy
Irie-AT strives to provide our customers with the best product support and after-purchase care. In the event that your product is defective or you require service, please consult your warranty paperwork to determine the eligibility for service.
What is the repair policy?
If the product failure occurs during the warranty period:
- Parts and labor will be covered, unless the damage falls outside of the standard warranty coverage. If the damage falls outside of the warranty coverage please see details below.
If the product failure occurs outside the warranty period:
- All non-warranty repairs will be charged at standard shop rates.
- An Irie-AT Service Technician will inspect the unit and generate a repair quote to provide an estimate of potential charges before proceeding. Once the user authorizes the charges, the Irie-AT Service Technician will proceed with the repair. Upon completion of the repair an invoice will be created and payment will be required before the unit is returned.
Shipping is not included unless specifically indicated be an authorized Irie-AT representative.
Irie-AT is not responsible for any damage that occurs during inbound transport. Should damage occur, Irie-AT will contact the customer immediately so that a shipping claim can be filed if necessary. If damage occurs during outbound shipping please take pictures of the damage and contact Irie-AT immediately resolve the issue.
Extended Warranty Coverage
What is covered:
IRIE-AT Inc. offers to the user to whom this Extended Warranty & Maintenance Plan has been issued for the serial number listed below two levels of protection for the IRIE BrailleTrac and BrailleSheet embossers.
1) Factory Maintenance Service, including: factory cleaning and inspection for defects, removal of paper dust from the machine, alignment, cleaning of all electronic components, testing of condition of moving parts and upgrade to the latest released version of IRIE firmware for your machine. Customer will be advised if replacement of any parts is deemed necessary by an authorized technician. Factory Maintenance Service will be completed within five (5) working days from receipt provided the necessary repair part(s) are in stock. For annual service maintenance, both inbound and outbound shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
2) Authorized Warranty Factory Repair, including: repairing or replacing all necessary parts to return the unit to working condition. Authorized Warranty Factory Repair will be completed within five (5) working days from receipt provided the necessary repair part(s) are in stock.
What IRIE-AT Inc will do to correct the problem:
Should your IRIE embosser prove defective during the extended warranty period, please contact the IRIE-AT Inc Product Support Center for warranty instructions and return authorization. Contact information and business hours for the Product Support Center are available on our website https://irie-at.com, and from the IRIE-AT phone support line at 888-308-0059. The Product Support Center may also be contacted by e-mail at: email@example.com. IRIE-AT, Inc will repair the defective unit without charge for parts or labor.
What this warranty does NOT cover: This warranty covers only normal use. This warranty does not cover shipping and handling charges. This warranty also does not cover third-party parts, accessories, components or peripheral devices used with the IRIE BrailleTrac and IRIE BrailleSheet embossers. IRIE-AT Inc is not responsible for warranty service should the IRIE embosser logo, the rating label or serial number be removed or should the product fail to be properly maintained or fail to function properly as a result of misuse, abuse, improper installation, neglect, improper shipping, damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood and lightning, improper electrical current, software problems, interaction with non-IRIE products, or service performed by other than an authorized IRIE-AT INC service provider. If the claimed defect cannot be identified or reproduced, you will be held responsible for costs incurred.
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDY PROVIDED ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY, THEN ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD IDENTIFIED BELOW. UNLESS STATED HEREIN, ANY STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR FIRM ARE VOID. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY, NEITHER IRIE-AT INC. OR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INCONVENIENCE OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE IRIE PRODUCT, WHETHER RESULTING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Be the first to review “VP Rogue Trac”