Use the following resources for your Dolphin products. If you do not find an answer to your issues here, please contact support at 888-308-0059 extension 2.
Subscribe to the Dolphin user group and join a community of SuperNova users!
Email: email@example.com to sign up today!
SuperNova Magnifier and Speech
SuperNova Magnifier and Screen Reader
Dolphin Screen Reader
Documentation and FAQs for Dolphin SuperNova,can all be found in the Dolphin knowledge base. To visit the Dolphin knowledge base please use the link below.
By law, goods when sold must be of satisfactory quality, fit for the purpose and correspond to the published description at the date of delivery to the buyer and remain that way for a reasonable period afterwards, but that period may be no more than an hour or a day. Since the general law is uncertain and imprecise, we offer this Hardware Warranty to the customer, so as to avoid any uncertainty and offer peace of mind.
What does the Hardware Warranty cover?
The Hardware Warranty covers the repair, and if repair is not possible, replacement of any PC, Laptop, Tablet, TFT Monitor and printer/scanner purchased from us, for 1 year from the date of purchase of the Warranty. These obligations are dependent upon proper use of the products and do not cover any parts of the products which have been modified or repaired without Dolphin’s prior written consent. Customers must allow Dolphin’s technical staff reasonable access to their computer hardware for the purpose of diagnosing problems and carrying out repairs. Such access may include remote desktop support. If access is denied, then Dolphin has no liability under the Hardware Warranty to repair or replace the hardware items listed above.
What does the Hardware Warranty not include?
The Hardware Warranty does not apply to:
- The consumable components of consumable items (such as toner in printer cartridges)
- If a defect is caused by an external cause such as fair wear & tear, software or hardware loaded onto or connected to the product by the Customer where this software or hardware has not been supplied by Dolphin, an accident, hazard, humidity control, severe weather conditions, electrical stress or other environmental conditions not commonly found in a safe home or office environment.
- If a defect to a printer/scanner is caused by using ink cartridges which are not genuine ink, as recommended by the Manufacturer.
- Parts not critical to product function, including but not limited to hinges, doors, cosmetic features, and frames.
- Third Party manufactured Software or products.
- Any delivery charges for returning the products to us (For first repair, we will cover the delivery charges).