The following resources are here to assist you with your Synaptic software and tablets. If you do not find an answer to your issues here, please contact support at 888-308-0059 extension 2.
Standard Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with a product or products you purchased from Irie-AT, you can return the product(s) within 15 days under the following guidelines:
- Product(s) must be returned within 15 days of the original shipping date.
- The product(s) must be returned to Irie-AT undamaged, in its original packaging and include all accessories.
- Passes Inspection: If the product(s) pass the inspection process, Irie-AT will issue a full refund.
- Fails Inspection: If the product(s) do not pass the inspection process Irie-AT will be in contact to determine an acceptable solution.
NOTE: A Return Maintenance Agreement (RMA) must also accompany the returned product(s). Please contact email@example.com for an RMA form before returning the unit.
**Irie-AT does not accept returns on software purchase or for additional accessories purchased in any condition.
Standard Repair Policy
Irie-AT strives to provide our customers with the best product support and after-purchase care. In the event that your product is defective or you require service, please consult your warranty paperwork to determine the eligibility for service.
What is the repair policy?
If the product failure occurs during the warranty period:
- Parts and labor will be covered, unless the damage falls outside of the standard warranty coverage. If the damage falls outside of the warranty coverage please see details below.
If the product failure occurs outside the warranty period:
- All non-warranty repairs will be charged at standard shop rates.
- An Irie-AT Service Technician will inspect the unit and generate a repair quote to provide an estimate of potential charges before proceeding. Once the user authorizes the charges, the Irie-AT Service Technician will proceed with the repair. Upon completion of the repair an invoice will be created and payment will be required before the unit is returned.
Shipping is not included unless specifically indicated be an authorized Irie-AT representative.
Irie-AT is not responsible for any damage that occurs during inbound transport. Should damage occur, Irie-AT will contact the customer immediately so that a shipping claim can be filed if necessary. If damage occurs during outbound shipping please take pictures of the damage and contact Irie-AT immediately resolve the issue.