Readit Scholar HD
Readit Air HD
FAQ – Readit Frequently Asked Questions
Does Readit work with Mac OSX?
Readit doesn’t work with Mac OSX natively, however, through a piece of software called Parallels you can make it work. This is a piece of software that means you can run Windows and Mac OSX on the same computer, you then use Readit as you would on a Windows PC inside the virtual PC. Tested in July 2016 with Mac OSX El Capitan, Parallels 8 and Windows 10.
Does Readit work with Windows 10?
Readit (Versions 3.5.0 and above) does work with Windows 10, as it does with Windows XP and above.
Can I use Readit on both my home PC and my work PC?
Yes! When you purchase Readit Software, you get a licence with three simultaneous activations, this means you can activate the software three times before you need to contact us to remove some of those licences (if you get a new computer etc.)
Is my language supported in Readit?
To check whether your language is supported in Readit, please refer to the table on the support page.
What products does this software work with?
The Readit software works with our Air Camera, the Scholar, the Scholar HD, the Readit PC, and any other WIA standard scanner.
ReadEasy Move 2 Frequently Asked Questions
How easy is it to Setup the ReadEasy Move?
ReadEasy Move is incredibly easy to set up, all it requires is a flat surface to place it on, nearby to a plug socket or extension lead. You need to place the unit down on the surface, then plug the power lead into the power brick, then into the plug socket. Then you’ll need to insert the power tip into the rear jack on the unit itself. Then it’s as simple as pressing the power button on the right hand side of the unit and ten seconds later, ReadEasy Move will announce “ReadEasy is now ready”, the unit is then ready for use.
Standard Return Policy
- Product(s) must be returned within 15 days of the original shipping date.
- The product(s) must be returned to Irie-AT undamaged, in its original packaging and include all accessories.
- Passes Inspection: If the product(s) pass the inspection process, Irie-AT will issue a full refund.
- Fails Inspection: If the product(s) do not pass the inspection process Irie-AT will be in contact to determine an acceptable solution.
NOTE: A Return Maintenance Agreement (RMA) must also accompany the returned product(s). Please contact email@example.com for an RMA form before returning the unit.
**Irie-AT does not accept returns on software purchase or for additional accessories purchased in any condition.
Standard Repair Policy
Irie-AT strives to provide our customers with the best product support and after-purchase care. In the event that your product is defective or you require service, please consult your warranty paperwork to determine the eligibility for service.
What is the repair policy?
If the product failure occurs during the warranty period:
- Parts and labor will be covered, unless the damage falls outside of the standard warranty coverage. If the damage falls outside of the warranty coverage please see details below.
If the product failure occurs outside the warranty period:
- All non-warranty repairs will be charged at standard shop rates.
- An Irie-AT Service Technician will inspect the unit and generate a repair quote to provide an estimate of potential charges before proceeding. Once the user authorizes the charges, the Irie-AT Service Technician will proceed with the repair. Upon completion of the repair an invoice will be created and payment will be required before the unit is returned.
Shipping is not included unless specifically indicated be an authorized Irie-AT representative.
Irie-AT is not responsible for any damage that occurs during inbound transport. Should damage occur, Irie-AT will contact the customer immediately so that a shipping claim can be filed if necessary. If damage occurs during outbound shipping please take pictures of the damage and contact Irie-AT immediately resolve the issue.